Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Raining!!

Woke up this morning to thunder, lightening and rain! What timing. Rain is predicted for the next 5 days. I have always loved the rain. Vancouver would be a good place for me. I think it stems back to when I was a kid, when it rained it meant we didn't have to go to school as you couldn't get down our road and on the farm the work was suspended when it rained. It also makes you appreciate the shelter.
If you look back on the posts of the last 3 harvests we have been lucky on each one narrowly escaping the big one each time. It is still early and I'm sure we will have more nice weather but 95% of the Sask harvest is in the bin.

The news of tragedy in Montreal this morning reminds me of how volatile life can be and that we must count our blessings every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Clem, I'm impressed with this site. How can I set something up like this for my Hurricane John in Baja experience??

Anonymous said...

Hi Chis. Just sign up on this site and have at er' It is quite easy to upoad photos and text. Sounds like another one heading your way???

Casa Reilkoff Schraefel said...

Clem, yes, just about cleaned up from 'John' in time to prepare for 'Lane'. Have they run out of interesting names for hurricanes.

I can't believe the time its taking me to post one small bit and now I can't find it. I'm such a techni-klutz now.