Sunday, September 10, 2006

Closing in!

320 acres left to go!! The weather is holding and everyything looks good. I lost some operators yesterday. One had the flu and one had a broken nose and black eyes. Adam lost his first football game but he didn't see any action. Most of the rookies get to watch from the bench. Stephen is going to the double A camp next weekend in Kindersley.

I was thinking of running as a liberal delegate in our riding so I could get to the leadership convention in Montreal. There are so few members in this riding, my chances of going are very good. I used to spend a lot of time there but haven't been there for quite a while. It is a great place, a very friendly place. I could visit some old friends I haven't seen in over 10 years. Just a thought at this point as there are so many obligations here right now, but it's fun to dream.

No comments: