Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm interrupting my Africa saga to wish all you mothers out there a very special day.  There is one mother in particular that I must single out - mine!  

I've known her all my life, and I can tell you she is the best mom out there!  Here's a shot from when I was the only one, although I must say that didn't last long!

Now, five kids and five grandchildren later, she's still the best!

Thanks for everything, Mom.  We love you!

I can't end this post without mentioning another mom and grandma that we keep in our hearts.  We miss you, Marj.

Our boys have been so blessed to have such wonderful women in their lives.

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks for checking in again!

Chandra

1 comment:

Ilsa said...

well said sister! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!!