Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A quick trip to Calgary


Derek, Ashley, and I made a quick trip to Calgary to meet Copper, our new cousin/niece. She is quite adorable, and we spent a lot of time just holding and looking at her! Her parents seem quite taken with her, as well.


Grandma and Copper have a little chat.

The three generations.


Copper is amazingly strong and alert for a two-week-old baby. She lifts and turns her head a lot already. Her she is checking out her cousins.

She likes her daddy, too.


She still does a lot of sleeping.


Still working on that focusing thing!


Forgot to add Adam's harvest haircut to the previous post!!

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by again!
Chandra

2 comments:

Ilsa said...

Aaawww she's so sweet. And I haven't seen J smile like that since... actually I've never seen J smile like that.

Nice hair cute Adam!

Auntie Lisa xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update--since fb has been banned at work I check everybody's blog 6-10 times a day--it is always a joy to my day when there is an update.

The haircut cracked me right up--always loved the football hairdressers.

Take care
velvis