Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another week flies by

No pictures on this post - I haven't figured that one out yet! Clem is busy hauling 10 truckloads of lentils 25 miles to be cleaned, and hauling the screenings back again. What an ordeal! I guess it's going OK - we haven't really seen him for two days!

Adam and a friend are hauling bales for a neighbor today and tomorrow. That should knock some of the piss and vinegar out of him for a while. The Rebels won their football game in Wilkie last night, so he was pretty pleased (although he never saw the field). Wilkie has a strong team and it was a tight game, 40 - 38.

Stephen has a hockey game in Kindersley today against Rosetown. Apparently these teams are quite the rivals, so it should be a good one. We are on the schedule to work the penalty box, and I hope some nice dad takes pity on me and takes my turn. Stephen played two exhibition games in Saskatoon last weekend, and my dad and I went in to watch. It was pretty good hockey - some of those teams have been playing together for a while already. The Klippers tied one and lost one (badly), but all in all it was a good day.

Derek had a buddy out yesterday, and he stayed over. We could hear them talking at 4 a.m., and got up to find them on the computer! Mother was not impressed - they will be going outside to play today.

So that's about it. I don't do much except run after kids and sports teams, and cook the odd meal when I have time. I did finally get the windows cleaned, but now I can see all the outside work waiting for me. I'm sort of looking forward to the snow!

Chandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
This is a great Blog! Love the pictures. Adam, hair cuts like you and your buddies got should be outlawed. So glad you got yours fixed.
Sounds like the Schraefel farm might be in for some white stuff. Well, Merry Christmas!
Speaking of which, have any plans been made regarding who will be around?? Time is flying as usual. Tomorrow evening, I will make more Christmas cards,hoping that I will be prepared this year.lol
Have a good week at school guys!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Chandra,
heh What about Christmas? LOL Sorry couldn't resist!

Hang in there; always good to hear what's going, going, gone...on at the Schraefel farm.
stay cool
bro-in-law
carl

Casa Reilkoff Schraefel said...

Chandra, thanks for the great descriptions of the ongoing saga of the Schraefel farm boys and their busy mom. I'll be seeing you soon.
Dylan misses his mom,
with love, Chris