Thursday, September 18, 2008

Strange Sightings at the Schraefel Farm

I married a guy who worked for the railway, managing 500 people in the whole Western Canadian division, and who decided to leave all that "glory" to drive a tractor around a farm on a fairly isolated patch of prairie. We live in a nearly century-old renovated schoolhouse which is highly attractive to rodents. A whole year's income can be wiped out in one storm. We have three testosterone-filled boys and a puppy who likes to play with plastic containers and shop rags. We are "My Three Sons" meets "Green Acres". I see a lot of strange things. I thought I would share just a few.



Derek's hair in the morning.
But the strangest of all..


careful...



look out....



it may induce a kind of shock (for which I waive all legal responsibility)...


or cause uncontrollable laughter...



1 comment:

Ilsa said...

Ha! There's a little Grandma Betty in that boy.